Do you know, down to your toes, that your company could be and should be achieving better results?
Is it getting more difficult to hire the right people? Is your sales team under-performing? Have you tried various training programs only to be disappointed with the results?
You hope the resources you’ve invested will pay off. What happens if the market has changed more than expected and results don’t improve? Speaking of the market, have you wondered if it is still possible to be successful by doing the right thing?
We’ve Been There
We’ve been right where you are today. Our Founder and CEO, Jim Connolly, dealt with these same issues prior to starting his own practice.
As a business leader, Jim was able to find advantages that other companies had overlooked. He searched for and found opportunities that played to his company’s unique strengths.
As a life-long student of the psychology of human behavior, Jim developed a framework that explains and predicts how human behavior works inside organizations. He uses this framework to help companies find overlooked opportunities to improve operational and financial results.
The science is called Organizational Behavior and, interestingly, it is often overlooked.
Here’s an example. Employees who deliver industry leading performance produce 4 times more of a return to their company than average performing employees. The OrgEx framework shows you how to systematically hire and build more industry leading (4X) employees, sales people, leaders and teams.
Bottom line: Your company improves its results while your competitors assume they’re doing the best they can. They continue to overlook these opportunities.
Since going into private practice in 2002, Jim has completed more than 250 projects and 2,100 behavioral interviews for his clients. He is honored be working with many of his clients for more than 10 years on multiple projects.
When employee, leader and team performance improves, results improve; revenues and profits increase, competitive ranking improves and your company marches confidently toward record-setting results.
As you know, the market will continue to get more and more challenging. Doing more of the same and hoping that results improve will not be enough.
If you want to move from wondering what to do next to knowing that your company is achieving the best ROI possible, check us out at www.OrgEx.com.
Or, contact Jim directly at jim@OrgEx.com to discuss your company’s challenges. There is no-cost and no-obligation.
- Do you KNOW that your company could be and should be performing better in one or more areas? - August 18, 2018
- Interviewing & Hiring – There is a better way! - July 14, 2018
- Mystery Solved – Improving Company Performance Using a One Sentence Story - July 13, 2018
- How to Use Innovation to Improve Your Company’s Operational Performance - June 29, 2018
- What I Know And Why I Do What I Do - June 25, 2018
- Weekly Insights: Employee Performance, Interviewing and Sales Team Performance - June 22, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Might Want Us to Get Acquainted - June 21, 2018
- Equip Your Team to Deliver Record-Setting Performance - June 16, 2018
- Every List of “Top 10” Leadership Skills is Missing a Key Skill - June 9, 2018
- Make 1+1 = 6 at Your Company - June 9, 2018