What are you hearing?
- “Our products are not really a good fit for the XYZ industry.”
- “Our biggest competitor, Acme Products, is selling at or below cost in order to buy business”
- “Our sales people sell an average of 112% of the industry average and that’s pretty good, isn’t it?”
- “Leadership is the crap I have to do on top of my real job.”
- “We’re doing pretty well considering that our largest volume customer market is soft right now.”
- “Based on cycles in the economy, the market will come back soon.”
So, if millions of dollars are at stake based on each of the statements above, wouldn’t it be worth challenging these long-held beliefs?
The science of human behavior teaches us two things. First, thinking creates behavior and behavior creates results. Second, top performers actually think differently (different physiology) than average performers.
How can you use these principles to challenges whatever long-held beliefs are costing your company millions of dollars each year?
- 3 Reasons You Might Want Us to Get Acquainted - June 21, 2018
- Equip Your Team to Deliver Record-Setting Performance - June 16, 2018
- Every List of “Top 10” Leadership Skills is Missing a Key Skill - June 9, 2018
- Make 1+1 = 6 at Your Company - June 9, 2018
- Solving Your Most Challenging Employee and Team Performance Issues - June 9, 2018
- Will Your Company Become Obsolete This Year or Next Year? - June 9, 2018
- Need a speaker? - June 9, 2018
- Long-Held Beliefs That Are Costing Your Company Millions Every Year - June 9, 2018
- Are Further Operational and Financial Improvements Really Possible? - June 9, 2018
- Improve Your Company’s Performance Using the Science of Human Behavior - June 9, 2018