Backed by Science
We believe that, inside an organization, 1 + 1 can equal 6. And, we actually have science to back us up.
Our mission is to help companies achieve the results their leaders know, down to their toes, that their companies should be achieving.
Most companies believe that improving employee performance is a custom one-of-a-kind project for each employee. However, as desirable as that might be, companies don’t make that a priority. Luckily, there is a better way.
What We Know/Do
What we know is:
- The top 10% of sales people in your industry sell twice as much as average sales people in your industry.(1)
- In addition, top performing employees provide 3-5 times more of a return back to the company than average employees.(2)
- Finally, research in the science of human behavior reveals that, while every employee is truly unique, employee performance issues are not unique to each employee. Human behavior is highly predictable.(3,4,5,6,7)
What we do is help companies apply human behavior principles to systematically build more top performing employees across the entire company. This is far more efficient and far more effective than doing so one employee at a time.
As a result, after just a few months, your company will begin to deliver the results you know your company is truly capable of achieving.
In what areas should your company be achieving better results?
So, if you want to learn more about how the science of human behavior can help you improve operational and financial results in your company, check us out at www.OrgEx.com. Or, contact me directly at jconnolly@OrgEx.com.
Jim Connolly is Founder & CEO of OrgEx, Inc., an organizational behavior consulting practice established in 2002. His mission is to inspire and equip business leaders to improve operational and financial results using the science of human behavior.
In addition, Jim’s work with clients has included behavioral interviewing (more than 1,900 completed), leadership team effectiveness, sales team performance, organizational change and building high performance cultures.
Jim is also the author of more than 50 articles. His expertise has been quoted in BusinessWeek, The New York Post and many other publications. Jim is working on his Doctorate in Organizational Behavior.
Jim is also a sought after speaker who uses humor to challenge the thinking of his audiences.
- Goleman, D. (2006). Working with emotional intelligence. New York: Bantam Books.
- Hersey, P., & Blanchard, K. H. (1972). Management of organizational behavior; utilizing human resources. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- McGregor, D. The Human Side of Enterprise. New York, NY. McGraw-Hill (1960).
- Duhigg, C. (2012). The power of habit: Why we do what we do in life and business. New York: Random House.
- Sturm, R. R. (2013). Market Efficiency and Technical Analysis Can they Coexist?Research in Applied Economics, 5(3), 1.
- Guidotti, R., Coscia, M., Pedreschi, D., & Pennacchioli, D. (2015, October). Behavioral entropy and profitability in retail. InData Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA), 2015. 36678 2015. IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1-10). IEEE.
- Williams, D., Burrell, D. N., & Lu, S. (2013, Spring). Employee Engagement Management Approaches Versus Command and Control Management Approaches for Millennials Employees in Public health and Safety Organizations. Journal of Knowledge & Human Resource Management, 5(11), 102-113. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- Organizational Performance Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight - October 5, 2018
- Do you KNOW that your company could be and should be performing better in one or more areas? - August 18, 2018
- Interviewing & Hiring – There is a better way! - July 14, 2018
- Mystery Solved – Improving Company Performance Using a One Sentence Story - July 13, 2018
- How to Use Innovation to Improve Your Company’s Operational Performance - June 29, 2018
- What I Know And Why I Do What I Do - June 25, 2018
- Weekly Insights: Employee Performance, Interviewing and Sales Team Performance - June 22, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Might Want Us to Get Acquainted - June 21, 2018
- Equip Your Team to Deliver Record-Setting Performance - June 16, 2018
- Every List of “Top 10” Leadership Skills is Missing a Key Skill - June 9, 2018