“Batting Average is the best predictor of success in baseball.” For many decades, this was the most common baseball assumption.
So, in business, which measures of performance are highly predictive of company results? It turns out that our business assumptions are also way off.
Most Predictive Measures
Research on company performance reveals that a few measures of employee performance are 3-5 times more predictive of on the job performance than ANY other measures.
When companies use these more predictive measures and tools, their results improve, sometimes dramatically.
To learn more, check us out at www.OrgEx.com.
- Interviewing & Hiring – There is a better way! - July 14, 2018
- Mystery Solved – Improving Company Performance Using a One Sentence Story - July 13, 2018
- How to Use Innovation to Improve Your Company’s Operational Performance - June 29, 2018
- What I Know And Why I Do What I Do - June 25, 2018
- Weekly Insights: Employee Performance, Interviewing and Sales Team Performance - June 22, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Might Want Us to Get Acquainted - June 21, 2018
- Equip Your Team to Deliver Record-Setting Performance - June 16, 2018
- Every List of “Top 10” Leadership Skills is Missing a Key Skill - June 9, 2018
- Make 1+1 = 6 at Your Company - June 9, 2018
- Solving Your Most Challenging Employee and Team Performance Issues - June 9, 2018